FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS. NO MIMIMUM REQUIRED!

Do I have mold toxicity

If your house or office has a musty smell that equals mold. Mold can be the culprit for chronic health problems. Mold is a type of fungi. Mold symptoms range from memory problems and fatigue to muscle aches and gut disorder. 

  Mold can be harmful in a few ways. If a person has mold allergies, it will obviously make them feel bad. someone allergic to mold can react to mold with symptoms such as runny nose and itchy eyes. Another issue with mold though is from the toxins produced by molds. A building that had any form of water damage from flooding or leaky pipes can grow toic producing molds. If the air is humid and warm that will be conducive to mold populating the house. We carry a variety of dehumidifiers here at Natures Arena to change the environment in your home into a non-mold friendly home. Many homes, especially old homes have water damage. 

    There are many forms of mold. Black mold is an infamous mold known to be extremely dangerous. But there are many unfriendly molds other than black mold. Just to list a few, there is Aspergillus, Wallemia, Mucor, Penicillium, Cladosporium and other toxic molds commonly found in homes. Molds can be toxic by producing mycotoxins and microbial volatile organic compounds. 

  Mycotoxins are produced by mold to help defend itself. There are hundreds of different types of mycotoxins. Mycotoxins are odorless so just because you don't smell em don't mean they aren't there. There are those who say that wifi and EMFs aggravate mold similar to humans and it therefore produces more mycotoxins to defend itself. So lowering your EMF exposure at home and at work may help lower mycotoxin levels. 

   Not everyone is affected by mold in the same way. Some people get easily weak and tired from being around mold. Others don't notice a difference. Genetics, overall health and toxic load may affect susceptibility. If you have the HLA-DR gene you'r chances of being negatively affected by mold is higher. 

   A study of people with chronic fatigue syndrome showed that 90% of them had spent time in a water damaged building. 93% had mycotoxin(s) in their urine as opposed to healthy people which did not. Mold can cause inflammation and sensitivity to chemicals and foods. So if you aren't feeling good for some time and didn't find a cause, mold may be the culprit. 

      Long term exposure to mold can cause a chronic inflammatory response syndrome. CIRS for short. CIRS symptoms are: brain fog, difficulty concentrating, memory issues, nausea, vomiting, bloating, food sensitivities, leaky gut, eyes sensitive to light, blurred vision, itchy eyes, headaches, poor balance, numbness, dizziness, muscle pain, joint pain, poor immunity, autoimmune diseases, fatigue, sore throat, appetite out of whack, weight gain, increased urination, night sweats, rashes, runny nose, chronic congestion, shortness of breath, sneezing and reactions to food. 

  To evaluate yourself just take a urine mycotoxin test. If elevated levels of mycotoxins are found in your urine it is a sign of mold toxicity. Other factors that might hint to mold toxicity are, if you ever spent a good amount of time in a water damaged building. If you feel worse in old buildings or certain buildings. 

   If you think you are suffering from mold toxicity you will need to clean in out of your body. First of all take some sort of binder agent to soak up the mold and excrete it, such as fulvic acids, charcoal, clay and diatomaceous earth. You also want to support your liver to assist in detoxing your body. Take fiber to promote more stool. Sweating is also a great way to get rid of mold toxins. By exercising and sauna sweating you will be excreting those toxins via sweat. We have one the best infrared saunas on the market here at Natures Arena. 

   So mold is something that should be considered regardless of how you feel. You are better off without it. There is a lot more to talk about but I will keep things from getting to long. The main thing is start taking your health into your hands and I hope you feel better soon 

Leave a comment