FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS. NO MIMIMUM REQUIRED!

What You Need To Know About Mold

Here’s what you need to know about mold. Mold exposure, as result of water damage is extremely common. An estimated 50% of homes and even more commercial buildings have some sort of water issue. Mold issues are intensified because of the way houses are built with very tight and insulated construction. The abundance of EMFs are causing high amounts of mycotoxins to be created by the mold, making the mold far more dangerous and toxic.
Symptoms of mold exposure induced illness is:
Constant migraines and sinus infections. Chronic fatigue and flu-like symptoms. Lyme disease and its coinfections. Sore muscles and neurological problems. Gut issues such as IBS and Crohn’s, autoimmune diseases, infertility, heavy periods, bladder infections, frequent urination, histamine intolerance, night sweats, sleep issues, chemical sensitivities and depression.
Not everyone is affected by mold in the same way. How severely you will be affected depends on your genetics, overall mold exposure and toxic exposure in general.
Mold can cause illness in more than one way. First of all, many people are simple allergic to the mold, similar to dust and pollen allergies. With such a person the mold triggers an allergic reaction resulting in inflammation in the body. Even more severe and damaging than the actual mold, is the mycotoxins that it creates. These mycotoxins can damage mitochondria and cell membranes, resulting in your energy plummeting.
Mycotoxins can linger in fat cells and cell membranes for years after the original exposure. Even after you clear the mold up, the mycotoxins don’t necessarily go away. So if you grew up or spent time in a moldy home or school that can affect you years later after you already moved out.
The abundance of the many toxins we are faced with doesn’t make things better. It just adds to your toxic overload, making it harder to expel the mycotoxins. Stress and trauma can affect your genetic expression and hider your ability to detoxify well.
Here is what I suggest you start. First remove extra toxins from your environment. Improve the air quality in your home and workplace. Get a high quality HEPA air filter. Limit your EMF exposure. Turn off the Wi-Fi router at night. You can use E3C candles to reduce mold and mycotoxins in your home. Rinse your sinus occasionally. Get rid of carpets and other things that breed mold. Soak in hot Epsom salt baths. Dry skin brushing is helpful in getting your lymphatic system moving. Infrared sauna is a great way to detoxify. Jumping on a rebounder is a great way to get your blood pumping and your lymphatics as well. Take binders like charcoal, clay, pectin and chlorella.
You can take a urine mycotoxin test to help identify if you are suffering from mycotoxins.
Make sure the humidity in your home is less than 50%. If it is over that, invest in a dehumidifier to keep the humidity level down in your home. High humidity is perfect for mold to breed in, and terrible for you if you suffer from mold illness.
Here is how you should do the sinus rinse. Use a NeilMed sinus rinse with 6-9drops of biocidin and ½ tsp of colloidal silver once a day. Keeping the sinus clear from mold and other allergens is very important.

Leave a comment