1. Coconut. Helps rev up your metabolism by boosting thyroid function. You can use virgin or extra virgin coconut oil, coconut milk or flakes. You can use coconut oil for cooking, it doesn’t become rancid when heated unlike many other oils.
2. Grass fed meat. Contains CLA which enhances glucose sensitivity. Try to get 100% grass fed meat.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar. Rich in acetic acid, enzymes and probiotic, unpasteurized ACV stabilizes blood sugar and reduces insulin. Braggs makes a great ACV. Take a tbsp in a glass of water in the morning before you eat to improve digestion.
4. Lemon. Alkalize your body and improve liver detoxification. Squeeze a lemon into a glass of water and drink in the morning or any time of the day. Lemon is a bit rough on tooth enamel, so you may want to drink it with a straw to minimize contact with your teeth.
5. Bone Broth. Rich in glycine it can improve mitochondrial fuel oxidation which in english translates to higher fat burning.
If you are interested in more fat burning resources CLICK HERE.