REMOVE HARMFUL AIRBORNE CHEMICALS AND GASES FROM YOUR INDOOR AIR
A comprehensive air purifier that removes thousands of harmful airborne chemicals and gases leaving only clean indoor air.
Removes: Thousands of airborne chemicals, gases and odors. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Homes/workplaces in proximity to industries that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Places with poor outdoor air quality.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Powerful 26-lb carbon filter adsorbs most harmful, airborne chemicals and pollutants.
- HEPA Barrier traps 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is $0.27/day
Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings. 2,000 sq.ft
Ozone Emissions No
System Efficiency 95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 microns
Fan Speed 560 CFM (Free Flow)
Air Exchange per Hour 2
Prefilter Tar Barrier
Replace: 6-12 months (depending on amount of cigarette smoke)
Chemical gas & odor filter 3″ Carbon Filter
26-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
Upgrade Option Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.
26-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
(Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell Carbon)
Main Particle Filter HEPA Barrier
95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron
Replace: 1 year
Dimension 23″ High, 15″ Wide
Colors Black, White, Beige
Housing Materials Powder coat steel
Fan Speed Variable
Voltage 115 or 220 volts