An air purifier specially designed to remove the odors and gases of thousands of noxious chemicals, carcinogens and tars contained in tobacco smoke.
Removes: Thousands of harmful chemicals contained in tobacco smoke including benzene, toluene, formaldehyde and known carcinogens.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Powerful 26-lb carbon filter adsorbs most toxic chemicals from tobacco smoke.
- Unique TarBarrier pre-filter traps tars, completely eliminating them from air stream.
- HEPA barrier captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 micron.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
Replace: 6-12 months (depending on amount of cigarette smoke)
|Chemical gas & odor filter||3″ Carbon Filter|
|26-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
|Upgrade Option Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.|
|26-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
(Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell Carbon)
|Main Particle Filter||HEPA Barrier|
|95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron
Replace: 1 year
|Dimension||23″ High, 15″ Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|