GET THE RESULTS YOU WERE LOOKING FOR!
RECIEVE A FREE GIFT WITH YOUR PURCHASE. A $39 VALUED EBOOK, YOURS FREE WHEN YOU PURCHASE. INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
ENHANCED SPECIAL BLEND CARBON ADSORBS VOCS AND SPECIFIC CHEMICALS TOGETHER WITH TRUE HEPA FOR PARTICLES
A comprehensive air purifier that removes thousands of harmful airborne chemicals and VOCs found in common household items and outdoor pollutants leaving only clean indoor air.
Removes: Pet dander/odors, thousands of harmful chemicals released from common household products such as: PVC, vinyl, carpets, paint, heating fuels, ammonia, etc. as well as pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
Workplaces/Industries that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes.
Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
Places with poor outdoor air quality.
Locations in proximity to agricultural industries.
Due to the exceptional circumstances surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the large volume of orders that we have been receiving, the current wait time for your order is 8-10 weeks.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 18-lb enhanced carbon filter adsorbs most common VOC’s and harmful, airborne chemicals and pollutants.
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft ceilings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas & odor filter||2“ Carbon Filter|
|18 lbs Activated & Enhanced Carbon Filter (Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
|Upgrade Option Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.|
|18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium permanganate accelerates the binding of lightweight gases
potassium permanganate carbon, coconut shell carbon
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
|Dimension||23″ High, 15″ Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
What Makes Us #1 in the Air Purification Industry
- 18 lbs to 26 lbs activated carbon filter with a true HEPA filter . The
- Pressure seal: Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97 % Hepa filtration rating;
- Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters and using a felt gaskets seal the filter chamber.;
- No plastic vapors are emitted due our all metal housing;
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups;
- Motor out of the air flow. Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities;
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems;
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches;
- Softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution due to a perforated steel exterior;
- Separately changeable filters. The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Disclaimer: We do not offer health advice nor or we eligible to. This product and health claims about it have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The health claims stated are purely for informational purposes and are by no means being conveyed as medical advice.