Get This Life Saver, Now. Professional Quality Air Purifier.
RECIEVE A BONUS GIFT. A $39 VALUED EBOOK ON AIR PURIFIERS, YOURS FREE WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN AIR PURIFIER.
Get yours now.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies. Its unique design increases air flow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. The HEPA and HEGA filtration used in this unit is also highly effective at removing viruses and bacteria when they are airborne.
Air quality can be dreadfully bad in modern homes. With poor ventilation, toxic carpets, floors, mattresses and so much more pollution, getting this air purifier couldn’t be wiser. This is a relatively small investment into your health and you will collect dividends as you use it week after week. Reap the benefits of fresh, clean and healthful air, devoid of allergens, pollutants and toxins. You only have what to gain!
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger
- HEGA carbon cloth also removes viruses, bacteria, chemicals and gases from the air
- High capacity filtration for the removal of allergens from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
The Allergy Machine® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? In a third party study, results showed less emergency room visits for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
Replacement filter for Austin Air Allergy Machine®.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® Filter integrates HEGA technology, originally developed by the military to protect against a wide variety of chemical, biological and nuclear agents. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% of all particles down to 0.1 microns.
Disclaimer: We do not offer health advice nor or we eligible to. This product and health claims about it have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The health claims stated are purely for informational purposes and are by no means being conveyed as medical advice.