Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 07 and Aug 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum. (Excluding all sauna purchases which have a $99 shipping fee).
DISCOVER THE TASTE OF CLEAN WATER. GET THE RESULTS THAT YOU WILL LOVE!
Included in your order:
1. Crystal Quest® Arsenic Removal | SMART Single Cartridge Countertop Water Filter System
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
Arsenic is extremely toxic. If your water has high amounts of arsenic, this filter is your best plan of action. You only have what to gain.
Water travels through 7 stages of filtration
- In stage 1, and 7 water water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- In stage 2, water travel through Arsenic-selective resin, designed specifically for reducing arsenic. Capacity: 500 gallons, depends on the arsenic type & ppb of influent water. Click here for product data
- In stages 3 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, and ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- In stage 4, water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In stages 6, water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
Arsenic Removal + SMART Single Countertop Water Filter System is dependable and built to last for years. This countertop system installs in seconds and sits on the counter top for water on demand. Quick and easy to use, stylish, convenient, and effectively removes Arsenic and many contaminants from water.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water
- Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently
Water flows through our SMART special house blend of 2 types of coconut-shell GAC (including Catalytic) with 2 types of Eagle Redox Alloys® (9500 & 6500) & anion exchange resin. This blend effectively reduces & removes heavy metals, chlorine & chloramine, pesticides & herbicides, pharmaceutical by-products & other inorganic substances such as petroleum byproducts. Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
|Dimensions (polypropylene)||5"L x 13"H x 5"W|
|Dimensions (stainless steel)||5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W|
|Min Operating Pressure||20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Max Operating Pressure||60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Min Operating Temperature||40 degrees F|
|Max Operating Temperature||90 degrees F|
|Max Flow Rate||0.3-0.5 gpm (gallons per minute)|
|Arsenic Removal +SMART Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04051|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How often should I change the cartridge?
We recommend every 12-18 months depending on usage and contaminants.
does a cartridge come with the first order of this arsenic filter system? and are there adapters available if the fitting does not fit my sink faucet?
Yes, a cartridge comes with the system when you first purchase it. The system actually comes with two adapters and we have a more generic one you can purchase if need be.
How effective is arsenic-selective resin in removing arsenic from water? Do you have an arsenic test kit for determining when we should change the cartridge?
The media is designed to remove arsenic. The performance is great, assuming flow rate of the water is proper. For a system this size, the flow rate would need to be drastically reduced, possibly to around 1/10th GPM. No we do not offer test kits. You should be able to find testing if you search a bit.