Estimated Arrival: Between May 17 and May 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum. No Restrictions.
YOUR ORDER WILL INCLUDE:
1. A Crystal Quest® WS Reverse Osmosis Under Sink Water Filter - 1000C
2. A Free E-Book about water filters. A $39.00 Value Book, Yours for FREE.
Warning: Although a leak detector/flood-prevention valve is optional with your purchase, it is highly recommended to avoid property damage. Due to numerous unpredictable circumstances including installation errors, flood-damage is subject to occur without a leak-detector valve. Including a leak-detector will allow the water system to be flood-proof.
Water Travels Through 12 Stages of Filtration:
STAGE 1 - Water travels through a 5 micron solid carbon cartridge. STAGE 2 - Water passes through a 0.020 micron Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. STAGE 3 - Water flows through pre one - micron filter pads. STAGE 4 - Water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC). STAGE 5 - Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness. STAGE 6 & 7 - Water flows through 2 beds of Eagle Redox Alloy®(Oxidation/reduction process) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc. STAGE 8 - Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or elimination of a wide variety of contaminants. STAGE 9 - Water passes through a CRYSTAL QUEST® reverse osmosis membrane, which removes and filters particles as small as 1/10,000 of a micron as most inorganic chemicals (such as salts, metals, minerals) most microorganisms including cryptosporidium and giardia, and most inorganic contaminants. STAGE 10 & 12 - Water flows through another one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter. STAGE 11 - Water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC). Comes with a complete installation kit that includes a European lead-free long-reach designer faucet.
- 50 Gallons Per Day
- Granulated Activated Coconut Shell Carbon (GAC) Filter Cartridge, post membrane cartridge, to remove volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC’s), insecticides, pesticides, and industrial solvents.
Optional exchange filter cartridges for FLUORIDE, NITRATES, ARSENIC and other water contaminants ARE AVAILABLE!
Please Note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve is specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
Please Note The Following:
- When considering installation of an undersink unit: if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. During the ordering process, you will have a choice of which installation valve you prefer.
- The influent waters psi will have a direct effect on GPD or gallon per day production. The RO is designed to work in a psi range from 35-60 with 60 being optimum. If your water pressure is low or you have a high TDS please consider a system manufactured with a pump.
- Units are manufactured standard with 110v electrical outlet but are also available in 220v if requested.
The Thunder C Series uses a Granulated Activated Coconut Shell Carbon (GAC) Filter Cartridge, post membrane cartridge, to remove volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC’s), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
The Thunder M Series uses a 6-stage Filtration Cartridge, post membrane cartridge, one-micron filter pad, ERA-6500®, ERA-9500®, GAC (coconut shell), ceramic ball resin, and another one-micron pad.
P Models also have a pressure pump. Please consider these models if you have low water pressure.
Unit - 16"L x 8"W x 21"H
Holding Tank - 15"H x 11"D
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04000|
|SMART Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04002|
|Ultrafiltration (UF) Water Filter Membrane (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04055|
|50 GPD RO Membrane||CQE-RC-04041|
|Inline GAC Filter Cartridge||CQE-RC-04038|
|75 GPD RO Membrane||CQE-RC-04063|
|100 GPD RO Membrane||CQE-RC-04064|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.