Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 04 and Aug 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum. (Excluding all sauna purchases which have a $99 shipping fee).
DISCOVER WHAT WATER TASTES LIKE.
Get Yours Now!
YOUR ORDER WILL INCLUDE:
1. A Crystal Quest® WS EAGLE® 1,000 Mid-Size Whole House Water Filter
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
WS EAGLE® 1,000 Mid-Size Whole House Water Filter + Alkalizer (11 Stages)-Automatic ● Fiberglass
Water Travels Through 11 Stages of Filtration
- Stage 1: Water flows through a 20” sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt. Also, extends the life of the control valve and prevents damage.
- Stages 2 and 4: Water flows through two beds of Eagle Redox Alloy (oxidation/reduction process) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc.
- Stage 3: Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Stage 5: Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water.
- Stages 6 and 7: Water travels through a special blend of natural calcium carbonate medias which will alkalize/ionize and remineralize the water and raise the pH level of your water. This process reduces acidity in the body and will produce natural calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium ions that can be absorbed 100% in the human body.
- Stage 8: Water travels through a bed of quartz. It provides backwashing support and improves the taste of your water.
- Stage 9: Water passes by two powerful magnets (greater than 12,000 gauss) that create a magnetic field in the filter for magnetic resonance activation of the water. This process lowers surface tension and increases solubility and absorptivity.
- Stage 10: Water flows through a 20” solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.*
- Stage 11: Water passes through a 20” 0.2-micron ultrafiltration (UF) membrane.
* If present in the water
What is Ultrafiltration (UF)?
Similar to the concept of Reverse Osmosis, only Ultrafiltration uses a different membrane to remove viruses & retain larger particles up to 0.2-micron size.
Additional Product Options:
- UltraViolet: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
- .75 cu. ft. resin
- Fiberglass tank size 8" x 18"
- Stainless Steel tank size 10" x 17"
- 350,000-gallon capacity
- Manual or Automatic Backwash
- Service Flow: 6-8 GPM
- 1 pre and 2 post filters
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04014|
|Sediment Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04015|
|Ultrafiltration (UF) Water Filter Membrane (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04056|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
this filter sounds perfect for my use - kitchen area sink and frig. does this remove fluoride too? If not, what do you recommend?
We can add the fluoride media into the media tank to help remove fluoride also. This will need to be custom made/ordered. If you are interested in placing an order please call us and we will assist you in the purchase.
How do I know if this is big enough for my house? I have an 2700 sparred foot home with just two people living in it. How long would this tank last?
More likely, this system would last 2-4 years. However, you will need to replace the media after that length of usage. Usually replacement of the media/tank is about 50% of the cost of the whole system. With two people in the house, this should work fine.