Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 26 and Jul 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum. No Restrictions.
HOT Item! Improve your home or office by adding this Amazing water cooler.
Best Value Item. Buy Today, Don't Delay.
Your order will contain:
1. Crystal Quest® Hybrid Ultrafiltration Bottleless Water Cooler
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
DONT HEAVE HEAVY WATER BOTTLES ANY MORE! GET CLEAN AND TASTY WATER WITHOUT THE HASSLE.
What is UF? In the UF process, a fine membrane (.02 micron) partially addresses micro-organisms with out waste water to lower the Total Total Suspended Solids.
This is what your office needs. clean, cool and filtered water at anytime. You wont need to keep ordering cooler bottles. You will definitely enjoy the taste and the convenience. Take advantage of this offer while it lasts.
If you don’t have the additional RO membrane system, some TSS will be left behind. To eliminate a majority of TSS, a Reverse Osmosis membrane is suggested.
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
UltraFiltration acts as the pre-treatment for the next stage of the even finer RO Treatment. RO is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove larger particles & an array of contaminants. Similar to UF, although RO uses a different membrane. When water goes through the RO Membrane, leftover water hardness & contaminants that are too big to go through the UF & RO membrane will wash out through your drain line. (In the back of the water cooler, the system will connect to your kitchen drain for the wastewater.) The initial UF membrane is to help reduce the amount of Total Suspended Solids before the RO Treatment so less strain is put on the RO membrane.
|TURBO UF||TURBO UF/RO||SHARP UF||SHARP UF/RO||HYBRID UF||HYBRID UF/RO|
|No Plastic Jugs|
|Child Safety for Hot Water|
|Reverse Osmosis (RO)|
|Stainless Steel Holding Tank|
|Polypropylene Holding Tank|
• Weight: 60 lbs.
• Dimensions: (D) 14.5” x (W) 14 3/4” x (H) 39.25”
• Total reservoir capacity: 3.2 gallons
• Heating power: 500W 6.2 Amps
• Cooling power: 112W 2.4 Amps - TOTAL NEEDED 612W 8.6 Amps
• Hold water tank volume: 1.45 gal
• Hot water tank volume: 0.5 gal
• Cold water tank volume: 1.2 gal
• Cooling capacity: 1.95 gal per hour 35-50°
• Heating capacity: 1.5 gal per hour 185°F
• Voltage: 110V-120V 50/60Hz
• Pressure range: 30-60 psi (2.1-4.1bar)
• Optimum service flow: 0.50 GPM at 60 psi (1.1 lpm at 4.1 bar)
|Sediment Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04037|
|GAC Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04038|
|UF Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04039|
|SMART Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04040|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.