Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 26 and Jul 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum. No Restrictions.
YOUR ORDER WILL CONTAIN:
1. AN Austin Air Systems HealthMate Medical Grade Air Purifier. Made in USA.
2. A BONUS $39 VALUED EBOOK ABOUT AIR PURIFERS. DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY.
The Austin Air HealthMate® was designed to address your everyday air quality concerns. It removes a wide range of airborne particles, including viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger, bacteria, chemicals, gases and odors. The Austin Air HealthMate will significantly improve the quality of air in your home.
The healthmate set the new standard for air purification, with over 20 years of providing REALLY clean air to their customers. And of course, its proudly made in the USA. Now clean air really possible. No longer a thing of the past. this Austin HealthMate Medical Grade Air Purifier will clean and filter your home from allergens, pollution, toxins and other chemicals.
Did you know that a typical homes air quality is worse than outdoors. Lack of ventilation, an abundance of toxin emitting products and other chemicals a nd fumes get trapped in your home. By utilizing this HealthMate air Purifier you will effectively clean your home and your body as well. Don't breathe excess toxins anymore! Get your HealthMate today!
Who should consider the HealthMate®?
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals and gases
- Families looking for protection from every day indoor air pollutants
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the HealthMate® the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals and gases
- Filters bacteria
The Austin Air HealthMate® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second-hand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air purifiers could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
The HealthMate® is Austin’s original filtration unit. It is still our most popular unit as it addresses a wide variety air quality concerns by removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? Your general indoor air quality concerns addressed!
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air HealthMate® Filter is our originally designed filter that contains a blend of activated carbon and zeolite capable of absorbing chemicals, odors and gases as well as true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance). The HEPA in this filter traps 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Today this is still our most popular unit as it addresses the most general of indoor air quality concerns.
Disclaimer: We do not offer health advice nor or we eligible to. This product and health claims about it have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The health claims stated are purely for informational purposes and are by no means being conveyed as medical advice.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What type of testing and approvals did your unit pass?
Austin products are CSA/NRTL Approved
How reliable is the construction?
The entire body of the air cleaner is made of solid steel, which has been welded
together to prevent any rattles. The paint used is powder coating, baked at 375
degrees Fahrenheit. This process eliminates any odor or off-gas emissions while
Is the air cleaner noisy to operate?
Depending on the fan setting used, the noise level ranges from less than 50 to 65
decibels, or from the sound of a whisper to the sound of a normal conversation.
How far from the wall does the Austin Air cleaner have to be?
At least 4 inches
How do I know when the filter is full and should be replaced?
There are two ways to know. First, if you smell a unpleasant odor coming from
the unit, the carbon is probably full. Second, if you notice a significantly
reduced airflow, it is probably time to replace your filter.