Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 03 and Aug 08. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum. (Excluding all sauna purchases which have a $99 shipping fee).
YOUR ORDER WILL CONTAIN:
1. A WS Whole House Compact Water Filter Stainless Steel SMART Series (1-3 GPM | 1 person)
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
Water Travels Through 6 Stages of Filtration
Stage 1: Water flows through a one-micron filter pad which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.*
Stage 2: Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
Stage 3: Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
Stage 4 & 5: Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
Stage 6: Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 1-3 GPM
- Dimensions (H): 10"
- Uses a SMART Technology Cartridge
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use and change cartridge.
|SMART Compact Whole House Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04026|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the cost of the cartridge?
Currently the price for the replacement cartridge is $109