Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 26 and Jul 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum. No Restrictions.
No More Polluted Water! Drink and Bathe in Clean Water.
YOUR ORDER WILL INCLUDE:
1. A Crystal Quest® WS Whole House Water Softener with Pre/Post Filtration-Fiberglass ● 1.5
2. A PDF e-book about the benefits of filtering water. It covers the history of water filters, the reasons why you should filter your water and the various filtration methods. $39.00 value.
Water is hard when it contains minerals like calcium and magnesium. You may see staining on your sinks, tubs, showers, and clothing. You may also notice less lather from your shampoos and soaps and even a feeling of film on your skin. All these are symptoms of the need for softened water.
Hard water also causes a higher risk of limescale deposits in household water systems. The negative effect of limescale buildup is that pipes are blocked and the efficiency of hot boilers and tanks is reduced. This increases the cost of domestic water heating by about fifteen to twenty percent. Another negative effect of limescale is that it has damaging effects on household machinery, such as laundry machines. Water softening means expanding the lifespan of household machines, and the lifespan of pipelines. It also contributes to the improved working and longer lifespan of solar heating systems, air conditioning units and many other water-based applications.
Water is softened or conditioned by replacing hard ions like calcium and magnesium with softer sodium or potassium ions. Water softeners must be regenerated** regularly, renewing their ability to remove hardness from water. Time-initiated or solid state softeners regenerate at a fixed time when their softening capacity is predicted to be low. Demand-initiated softeners regenerate automatically when they sense their capacity is low.
Water Travels Through 3 Stages of Filtration
- Stage 1 - Water flows through a 20” sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt.
- Stage 2 - Water flows through an ion exchange mineral tank and brine water conditioner.
- Stage 3 - Water flows through a 20” solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.*
*If present in the water
**Frequent regeneration with sodium chloride (salt) or potassium chloride required.
- 1.5 cu. ft. resin
- 48,000-grain capacity
- Service Flow: 9-11 GPM
- 2.0 cu. ft. resin
- 60,000-grain capacity
- Service Flow: 10-13 GPM
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.