Estimated Arrival: Between May 17 and May 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders. No Minimum. No Restrictions.
Take your health into your hands! This sauna will leave you feeling healthy and strong.
GET A BONUS E-BOOK WITH YOUR SAUNA PURCHASE. "THE DEFENITIVE GUIDE TO INFRARED SAUNAS", A $39 VALUE GIFT, YOURDS FREE!
Detoxing is key to good health and infrared sauna is the best way to do it. Treat yourself to something you will truly love.
With contemporary design and groundbreaking innovation, the Clearlight Sanctuary® Saunas are unlike any other. They are the only true Full Spectrum infrared saunas available offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technologies. Our robust True Wave™ Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session. The state of the art digital sauna control works in concert with our sleek tablet/smartphone app to gives you the ability to control your sauna remotely.
25X THE POWER
Our True Wave™ Full Spectrum heater system delivers over 25 times the power of our nearest leading competitor. We offer a full 500 watts per heater versus their maximum 40 watt near infrared emitter. Our full spectrum system allows for the deepest penetration, peak performance with the best results.
- iOS/Android Smartphone Control (optional).
- Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
- Built in charging & audio station.
- Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing.
- Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- True Wave™ carbon/ceramic low-EMF far infrared heating technology on the back wall, side walls, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor and our low EMF full spectrum front heaters.
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry with 8mm thick glass front and ceiling.
- Italian designed sauna with a glass roof for style and comfort.
- Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Easy Installation (normally about 60-90 minutes).
- Much More…
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will I need to hire an electrician?
Standard household electrical outlets are 120 volts. Most are rated at 15 amps and some, like bathrooms or kitchens, may be rated at 20 amps.
Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ models run on either 120v or 240v depending on the sauna model and the size of the sauna. Please review the specification for the model you are interested in to see the electrical requirement or contact a Jacuzzi® Sauna specialist at 800.798.1779.
Many of our sauna models will plug into any standard household outlet. Many models require you to hire an electrician to install the proper electrical circuit.